Release notes for LedgerLink version 3.5.0.
Welcome to the latest release of LedgerLink! This version includes several new features and improvements, as well as bug fixes and performance enhancements. Here's what's new:
WebDirect authentication for LedgerLink.fmp12
You can now authenticate to QuickBooks Online using WebDirect. This feature was previously not available, but is now supported in FileMaker 19 and above.
If you're upgrading from a previous version of LedgerLink, here's what you need to do:
Replace unmodified LedgerLink.fmp12 file.
If your LedgerLink.fmp12 file has not been modified, you can simply replace the LedgerLink.fmp12 file with the new one. You will need to re-enter your license key.
Patch your custom LedgerLink.fmp12 file.
If you've made modifications to your LedgerLink.fmp12 file, follow these steps to patch it:
- Download the latest version of LedgerLink from your account.
- Check the WebDirect extended privileges for the accounts you want to give this feature to.
- Create 5 fields in the QBOConfig table: CopiedApiKey, CopiedCompanyId, CopiedConnectionHasError, CopiedConnectionJSON, and CopiedConnectionString.
- Create a layout named "Oauth Web Direct" based on the QBOConfig table occurrence.
- Copy and paste the Web Direct script folder from the QBO GI Oauth2 folder of the new file into your file in the same location.
- Edit the script called "Open QBO Authentication Card" and copy its contents from the new file into your file.
- Paste the contents of the Layout "Oauth Web Direct" from the new file into your file.
That's it! Your LedgerLink.fmp12 file should now be updated and ready to use with the latest features and improvements.